- The Appacricket.com website (“Website”) and mobile application (“App”) (collectively, the Website and the App are referred to as the “Service”) are owned, registered and operated by Appacricket. ("Company"), incorporated under the provisions of the Maharashtra Shops & Establishment Act, 1948.
(i) the type of information collected from the users through the Website including sensitive personal data or information;
(ii) the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
(iii) how and to whom such information which has been collected will be disclosed.
KYC Information collected from the User(s)
We require Users who avail of the Service to provide us with the following information, which is hereinafter referred to as “Know Your Client” or “KYC” information:
- Name of the User
- Registered Account Information: Screen Name, Date of Birth & Password
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card of the User (for withdrawing any winnings)
- Bank account details of the User (alongwith PDF copies of the User’s bank statements for such bank account during the preceding 6 (six) months, for verification of the account number submitted by the User)
- Proof of Address of the User: This could be furnished by submitting either
(i) the Aadhaar Number of the User; or
(ii) the Driving License of the User; or
(iii) the Passport of the User; and
- Any other such information as may be required at the time of registering for the Service.
- Such KYC Information is required to be maintained by the Company to (i) comply with its obligations under Applicable Law; and (ii) to determine that all Users are eligible to win prizes for participating in any Game via the Service.
How the collected information will be used
The information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- Screen name: The unique screen name shall be used to personalize all communications that are sent to the User by Us.
- E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to:
- Send communications seeking verification of any KYC Information submitted by You;
- Seek feedback from You regarding the services provided by Us; and
- Send any other communication as may be needed to be shared with You.
- Proof of Address: The proof of address documents are required so as to confirm that all Users are residents of India.
- PAN Card: The PAN Card is required so as to confirm that all Users are of the age of majority (i.e. 18 years) or above.
- Bank Account Details: Bank Account Details of Users are required by the Company to transfer any cash winnings, if any, to the User’s account.
- In order to improve the quality of our Services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences with our products and/or services. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
(a) remembering information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website or App;
(b) providing custom, personalized content and information;
(c) monitoring the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
(d) monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
(e) tracking your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
- We may anonymize or aggregate Your information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance.
Log File Information
When you use the Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that Your device sends whenever You visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Additional Mobile App Information
Third Party Links
We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
We have implemented highest level of security measures possible to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, in the event of personal information being accessed by unauthorized personnel, the Company cannot be held liable.
Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy can be sent to appacricket.com at: email@example.com